Our mission is to bring together like-minded people who share a common goal, interest or passion to enjoy a specially designed, private group travel experience at sea. Todays’ cruise ships are a perfect venue for private group travel experiences, and whether your group is small and intimate or large or even super-large, we can design a program suitable for just about anyone.
Our objectives are:
Our objectives are:
- To organize and facilitate a theme cruise vacation event in cooperation and partnership with a brand/entity/person/etc…that would serve as a showcase to attract qualified customers to participate.
- To create a revenue stream for the brand/entity/person/etc…that rewards attractively and incentivizes all involved based on productivity.
- To design a series of on-ship and on-shore events, exclusive for the group, that make the vacation truly private and exclusive to it’s customers, above and beyond all of the regularly included features of a typical cruise vacation.
- To help the brand/entity/person/etc…identify and implement the most effective marketing strategies available to ensure the greatest number of sales.
- To provide customers booking the cruise vacation with our unparalleled, world-class service as a professional Vacation Design company (services ranging from customer inquiries, cabin selection, reservation processing, invoicing, payments, ticketing, etc…)
What’s in it for you?
Our programs are designed to generate revenue and benefits for the brand/entity/person/etc… in a number of effective and creative ways:
- For every X number of cabins sold, you will receive one, complimentary cabin*. We present you with a sales formula based on how many people/staff/helpers/etc…you wish to earn a free cabin for.
- We put together the vacation prices including a “mark-up” fee, which generates funds that can be used for a multitude of other purposes, such as:
- Fundraising donations
- Compensation for the brand/entity/person beyond a free cabin
- Compensation for staff members required to be a part of the trip
- Gifts, special shore trips or other events / supplies that need to be purchased for any part of the group experience.
The following examples illustrate some of the mark-up earning possibilities:
If we add $100 per person to the price and we sell 50 passengers, you get $5000
If we add $200 per person to the price and we sell 50 passengers, you get $10,000
If we add $250 per person to the price and we sell 100 passengers, you get $25,000
And so on….
We have total control regarding the creation of a mark-up fee. We will work with you to gauge market pricing sensitivity, audience demographics and determine what the total expenditures might be in order to come up with a per-person mark-up that is appropriate. By choosing the right mark-up, and the right target number of sold passengers, we can offset any projected costs or compensation expectations.
What We Do
- Work with you to select the perfect destination, timing, ship, duration, etc.
- Work with you to determine / design the program content (number of private events, what kind of private events, how long each private event should be, etc…)
- Work with the cruise line to secure all aspects of the product (pricing, group terms, cabins, private event venues, etc…)
- Either design a web page containing all cruise and pricing information, or provide you with all cruise and pricing information should you wish to build your own web page.
- Supplement your promotional efforts by promoting your event through all of our available channels (email blasts, website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc…)
- Provide complete travel agency services via phone, email or in person for all inquiries.
- Provide you with progress reports on bookings and schedule review dates so that we stay on track towards meeting goals.
What You Do
- Get excited! Promote your cruise event through all of your available promotional channels! Tell everyone you know! We can and will help you in any way possible but, at the end of the day, this is YOUR program, and it’s up to you to create a buzz, drive the message, and get people to book! Whether your vehicles of communication are electronic, printed, face to face, or a combination of all three we can work with the cruise line to secure a marketing budget to fund your efforts.
- Show up and cruise! The brand/person/entity is the reason people purchased the cruise, so it’s essential that we put on a great cruise experience. The more engaged and involved your customers are in the events we put together, the more likely they will be to tell their friends, book again, and support your efforts to make this type of event a recurring vacation product.
Vacations by Design’s S.E.A.S. (Special Events at Sea) division has organized many, diverse group cruise programs, such as:
Family Reunions * Church Groups * Alumni Associations * Hobbyist Groups * Fundraising for Charities * Corporate Incentive
Groups * Sports Teams * Retiree Groups * Theatrical Groups * Food & Wine Themes * Musical Groups
LET US DESIGN A FUN, REWARDING AND MEMORABLE “SPECIAL EVENT AT SEA” JUST FOR YOU! CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED!